Fourth of July entertainment line-up at the Walt Disney World theme parks

Hobnail Boot

My favorite holiday. :D

Really wish I could make it this year. Any idea what special characters are going to be at the AA? I really enjoy the Celebrate America show. And nothing says celebrate our freedom like a dance party in front of the BAH!

asianway

My favorite holiday. :D

Really wish I could make it this year. Any idea what special characters are going to be at the AA? I really enjoy the Celebrate America show. And nothing says celebrate our freedom like a dance party in front of the BAH!
It's been Mickey Donald Goofy & the chipmunks past 2 years in patriotic attire. They cut the historical atmosphere characters to add the Munks

mousehockey37

So they're going to have the Fife and Drum Corps... how about a REAL drum and bugle corps? A Drum Corps International group or a Drum Corps Associates group... heck, I'd settle for a mini corps (same as a regular drum corps only with 21 members)... That'd light up AA's main stage... They could even parade the world through the countries!!! I miss FutureCorps :(

disney4life2008

My 32 birthday - did I just say that :) I spend my 31st at the Magic Kingdom and it was absolutely amazing!! The fireworks show that night was quite possibly the best fireworks I have ever saw. And a few cast members sang happy birthday to me. Truly once in a lifetime

PhotoDave219

Just an obvious reminder…

The Polynesian beach is not a viable option for fireworks, or at least not in the ways it has been in the past.

Construction is ongoing for the DVC expansion as well as you will not be able to park there without a reservation.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Just an obvious reminder…

The Polynesian beach is not a viable option for fireworks, or at least not in the ways it has been in the past.

Construction is ongoing for the DVC expansion as well as you will not be able to park there without a reservation.
Im have reservations at the GF. Then we will catch a spot by the water.
I was thinking about going to the poly beach but you reminded me of the construction.

PhotoDave219

Expect a Hard Close at ALL MK & EPCOT RESORTS. Meaning Poly, GF, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Campground, Yacht & Beach and Boardwalk.

This means there is no parking there unless you have a ressie. Pulling the "I'm meeting a friend," "I'm going to the bar," or "I'm going to dinner" lines simply will not work unless you have a reservation at that resort or are staying there.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I was at the GF yesterday and was asked if i have a reservation, we walked over to the poly after and the beach was packed 1hr before the fireworks. 30-15mins before they started, everyone in the pool area swarmed the beach making it even more crowded. The hotel was offering people towels to sit on the beach with and to dry the chairs. I took my own chairs and sat in front of the fire pit. Great view, was able to record the whole thing as well.

mouse_luv

Accidentally been once during 4th of July week. Let me just say, while the MK fireworks were great. NEVER AGAIN will I go that week! :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom