Four Seasons - Transportation to Parks & General Thoughts

kirstenoel

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

We’re planning a 2-week stay in September and usually stay at the Yacht but fancy a change this year. The Four Seasons is looking like the top pick among us but I’m a bit worried about the transport to the parks.

3 adults travelling without children. We’ll do 3-4 pool days but will mostly be park hopping and going to Disney Springs. Has anyone stayed at the FS and found the transport to be lacking? We’ll get the occasional Lyft/Taxi but would rather not have to rely on them fully. Any advice really appreciated (even general comments on the hotel itself).

Thanks in advance :)

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Well from what I'm seeing on their website.
A shuttle runs to and from MK twice per hour and the other 3 parks once per hour.
It does not say when the service starts or ends for the day nor does it say those are direct routes.
The transportation options is something that draws me toward Disney resorts and away from non Disney resorts when I'm not planning on having a car already.
If I were in your shoes I'd either rent a car, use uber/lyft, stay at Swan/Dolphin, or stay in a Disney resort.

Hockey89

Hi everyone,

We’re planning a 2-week stay in September and usually stay at the Yacht but fancy a change this year. The Four Seasons is looking like the top pick among us but I’m a bit worried about the transport to the parks.

3 adults travelling without children. We’ll do 3-4 pool days but will mostly be park hopping and going to Disney Springs. Has anyone stayed at the FS and found the transport to be lacking? We’ll get the occasional Lyft/Taxi but would rather not have to rely on them fully. Any advice really appreciated (even general comments on the hotel itself).

Thanks in advance :)
Have stayed there many times and didn’t find it to be an issue. We did Uber a fair amount which is pretty nice. The hotel is amazing. The spa is top notch.

kirstenoel

Original Poster
Have stayed there many times and didn’t find it to be an issue. We did Uber a fair amount which is pretty nice. The hotel is amazing. The spa is top notch.
Thanks for the response. Excellent news! I ended up getting a few replies on Tripadvisor and everyone seems more than happy with the transport so we went ahead and booked it! Looking forward to the spa now - thanks!!

kirstenoel

Original Poster
Well from what I'm seeing on their website.
A shuttle runs to and from MK twice per hour and the other 3 parks once per hour.
It does not say when the service starts or ends for the day nor does it say those are direct routes.
The transportation options is something that draws me toward Disney resorts and away from non Disney resorts when I'm not planning on having a car already.
If I were in your shoes I'd either rent a car, use uber/lyft, stay at Swan/Dolphin, or stay in a Disney resort.
Thanks for your response. I read that on the site too and was hoping someone here might have stayed and have personal insight. For example I would never stay at AKL again as we found the buses to be really irregular and were hanging around waiting for up to an hour at times. I contacted the Four Seasons who emailed me a bus schedule for yesterday and they take opening hours (even magic hours) into account. That paired with the 60 days FP+ planning made us take the leap and book it! Thanks for taking the time to look it up and respond.

Last edited:

Hockey89

You will be amazed at how far superior Four Seasons is to Yacht Club in every way, (and I love the Yacht and Beach Club). So much so that if Four Seasons had the worst transportation anywhere, including being hauled over to MK in a wheel barrow being pulled by a donkey, it is still worth it.
Yeah, it is night and day..... We do split stays from the Beach Club to the Four seasons.... We never start at the Four Seasons bc it would be a major letdown leave to go to the beach club.

kirstenoel

Original Poster
In local news, Four Seasons Disney is advertising most expensive room in the resort at only $15K a night.
Wow! Is that for a suite? Travelling from the UK for 14 nights, the Yacht Club is almost £4000 more expensive than the Four Seasons - hence trying somewhere new.

epcotisbest

Wow! Is that for a suite? Travelling from the UK for 14 nights, the Yacht Club is almost £4000 more expensive than the Four Seasons - hence trying somewhere new.

Suites start at around $2000 per night depending on the time of year. There are six more categories above this one with the Royal Suite and Presidential Suite price not even advertised.

Last edited:

Hockey89

I looked quickly and it must be for the presidential suite.... 2,750 SQ FT..... or the Royal Suite which is 3,330 SQ FT..... The price is not listed....

epcotisbest

The Presidential Suite does not look too shabby, but I can't imagine ever seeing it in person.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

epcotisbest

I did see the Bridge Suite at Atlantis in the Bahamas one time, but this is as close as I got to it, pic from our room looking at the Bridge Suite balcony. I heard this one goes for about $25,000 per night.

bahamas9.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom