Forum unusable on kindle fire

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tried using the forum last night via my kindle fire..

The Home/Info/News menu wraps... making the menus underneath of it inaccessible

The text editor is completely unusable, even tho it renders.

I also noticed quite often on the mobile version, when clicking from the alerts page to see what should be the first unread post.. the page often just loads to the thread at the top. But if I click the 'unread' button once the thread opens.. it successfully jumps to the correct post. It's just opening the link doesn't seem to work right (this is opening a link to a new page)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
On my iPhone, when I select a thread, it initially loads at the top of the page containing the first unread, then after a brief pause, it jumps to the right post.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've successfully used my Kindle Fire to review the forums and post comments. The top nav bar does wrap, but I'm only reviewing the forums on the device, not the entire site, and I use the links at the bottom of each page to move around the forums.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
I've successfully used my Kindle Fire to review the forums and post comments. The top nav bar does wrap, but I'm only reviewing the forums on the device, not the entire site, and I use the links at the bottom of each page to move around the forums.

when I click in the reply box.. I can't get the keyboard up to post. It only wants to select part of the screen, not act like an input field.

The menu wrap blocks access to the 'alerts' menu option.

lazyboy97o

I too have the issue of being brought to the page and not the last unread post when viewing the mobile site on my iPhone. I use Chrome, not Safari.

ExtinctJenn

On my iPhone, when I select a thread, it initially loads at the top of the page containing the first unread, then after a brief pause, it jumps to the right post.
Same here. It takes a little while because it loads every post first but it does eventually jump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom