Fort Wilderness

Cheryl E

Hi, We are staying at FW in April, 2002 and are curious if there is a "preferred" loop. Does the Water parade go by FW? How can I find out when? Does anyone know how far in advance they decide this or is it a set day of the week? Can you see the fireworks from the beach at FW?

Thanks for any help you can give me.:animwink:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
When we stayed at FW in '93, we stayed at the 1400 loop. You should probably ask to stay in there somewhere as it's close to a lot of things such as the Campire program and the movie, it's near the main pools and grocery outposts. It's a very convenient location, I'd recommend it for you.

Upvote 0

Lance

Hello Cheryl,

I've stayed at Fort Wilderness numerous times.

I think the Water Pageant is out there every nite in front of the FW beach. I think it goes to the GF, POLY, FW then the Contemporary.

You can see a lot from the beach but if you can't see the fireworks, you can just catch the boat at the FW dock and go to the Contemporary or the other MK resorts.

If your staying at a campsite I think the preferred loops are:

These are the loops around the Meadow Trading Post: 800, 900, 1000, 1400, 1500.

These loops are around the Settlement Trading Post: 100 and 200.

If your staying in a cabin, it's different.

Upvote 0

Fantasia Girl

We have stayed at Fort Wilderness a few times, we like the 300 loop it is preferred and it is a dog loop (we bring our dog) and it is close to the marina and the restaurant (walking distance) and it is just a bike ride away from the pool!!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom