Fort Wilderness Campground

Disney1980

I am planning to go to WDW in September 2002... I know it's a long way from today but I got some major palnning to do... So, anyways, I was wondering if someone ever attended the campground itself... to get some feedback... We'll be going there for sure but just to get an idea...

If anyone could get back to me on that, please do...

Lance

I could probably answer all your questions.

I've stayed at FW the majority of my 12 trips to WDW.

I've stayed at campsites with our tent trailer and in the cabins.

It's definately worth the money, even the cabins are dirt cheap compared to other villas at other resorts.

Upvote 0

monorail256

We also always stay at Fort Wilderness (except this time, this time we are staying at the all-star movies). I really like the scenery there... its really cool with the whole campfire movie program and on selected nights the water parade even comes past. The stores there are awesome... and for me have a distinct smell... which smells good (is that just me guys?!). Fort Wilderness also has a good bar (Croketts Tavern), a buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner (resonably priced)),2 swimming pools (the one was just redone!?.. i think..) the hoop-de-doo review, tri-circle d petting zoo farm, and right at the back door of fort widlerness is disneys river country (water park, not my fav..but ok..). From here you have access to the magic kingdom by boat.. or to the ttc where you can catch a express monorail, monorail, or a bus to anywhere you need to go on disney property... of course the bus system for the campground isn't the best but its ok.. you get used to it after 16 trips. If I had a choice of where to stay on disney property it would definately be Disney's Fortwilderness campground! A real great experiance for family!! :D

Upvote 0

Lance

The stores there are awesome... and for me have a distinct smell... which smells good (is that just me guys?!).

It's not just you, I live for that smell. The Trading Posts definately have a distinct smell and I LOVE IT!!!:D :D :D :D

Upvote 0

Disney1980

Original Poster
Hey everyone... there might a slight change of plans... Yep, I might just go next April instead...but thanks for all the advice given and keep it coming my way...As I get closer to leave, I'll be asking lots of questions...

I'll be sure to stop by the infamous smelly Trading Post! :D

So, anyways, drop me a line here or through my email at Karine aka Disney1980

Thanks!

Karine aka Disney1980

Upvote 0

monorail256

smells

i think everyone should enjoy the smell of the trading posts.... hmmm .... does anyone else think that the bus's smell good? lol
bye
ryan
happy holidays :xmasmile:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom