News Fort Langhorn Refurbishment

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
Hello. Another thread with some very good news! Fort Langhorn and the bridge connecting it are being refurbished. I asked a coordinator and she said they were "fixin' it up." Another CM said the bridge was "out" and they decided that while the bridge was down, might as well fix the fort some. I am going to interpret "out" as the bridge was damaged. It's good to see that TSI is getting some love between the barrel bridge last year and FL this year. I got some other stuff I'll share about other projects later, HoP is starting in a few moments!

Attachments

• IMG_5381.JPG
    IMG_5381.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5401.JPG
    IMG_5401.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5402.JPG
    IMG_5402.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 142

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
Good news. They have completely rebuilt the bridge, done some repairs to the fort and the guns are still there. 2 guard towers are still under refurb. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason after a normal rain shower they closed the fort and said it'd be at least an hour before it was open again.
IMG_5536.JPG
IMG_5538.JPG

Captain Barbossa

Good news. They have completely rebuilt the bridge, done some repairs to the fort and the guns are still there. 2 guard towers are still under refurb. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason after a normal rain shower they closed the fort and said it'd be at least an hour before it was open again. View attachment 276249View attachment 276250
The bridge looks great! And thank God that the guns are still there!!:joyfull: This makes my heart so happy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom