Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
lol. CH loves running his mouth while Toto always takes the passive aggressive, it is everyone else except me, approach.
It wouldn’t be so entertaining without those two.

Timmay

Original Poster
ESPN just penned a new deal to continue providing F1 coverage in the US. The current amount is 5 million. The new contract is for just south of 90 million.

F1 is clearly a license to print money right now.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
ESPN just penned a new deal to continue providing F1 coverage in the US. The current amount is 5 million. The new contract is for just south of 90 million.

Broadcast still gonna be sky sports?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

Broadcast still gonna be sky sports?

Most likely.
That’s kinda nuts if they‘re going to continue to snuff the Sky coverage as soon as one of the presenters takes a deep breath after the event is over.

Timmay

Original Poster
For those watching the race…F1 tv has not blacked out the in camera replays. Gasly got pinched as Russell came down on his front right. That pushed Russell into Zhou flipping Zhou’s car

Love Ft Wilderness

Sprint Qualifying this morning had quite an exciting battle if you're fans of Schumacher and Hamilton. Being biased I really wanted Mick to get that last point. He fought Verstappen pretty good last week and now Hamilton. I was a little perturbed his teammate didn't help him out more so he could hold that points position for the team.

Does anybody think Magnussen should have played along?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Sprint Qualifying this morning had quite an exciting battle if you're fans of Schumacher and Hamilton. Being biased I really wanted Mick to get that last point. He fought Verstappen pretty good last week and now Hamilton. I was a little perturbed his teammate didn't help him out more so he could hold that points position for the team.

I think he said when he got the call again to slow down and get Mick back in DRS, it was too late.

Timmay

Original Poster

I’m of the mind that you don’t want to slow down and take the risk of not only Mick pass you, but Hamilton as well. Not worth it in the end for me.

20 laps into the race today and it looks like some battles going on that were as entertaining as yesterday. Several drivers have already hit the max of exceeding track limits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom