Former cast member reapplying but having issues

Yzmakitty

Original Poster
So I was a cast member in 2015. I self terminated after about 5 months due to my other job being too demanding of my time. So this past November I reapplied and got an interview. I was not rehired at the time due to my call ins. So I waited what I thought was the 6 month period and reapplied. I really want to come back lol. I guess I was off by 5 days and my application was immediately denied because I wasn't past the 6 month date, this was in June. So I just recently tried applying again and it says I last applied in June and have to wait 6 months!! My application in JUNE shouldn't have counted because it was not seen by anyone. I tried using a different email but the computer figured out I was the same person and denied my submitting of the application. So I used my other email, said I was NOT a former cast member and used my works address and my husbands phone number. I was able to submit that one, got the WBI and have an interview scheduled. Now my problem is do I tell them in the interview that I am in fact a former cast member and tell them my story OR do I just follow along and not tell them? I feel horrible but it was the only way the computer would take my application.

HauntedMansionFLA

So I was a cast member in 2015. I self terminated after about 5 months due to my other job being too demanding of my time. So this past November I reapplied and got an interview. I was not rehired at the time due to my call ins. So I waited what I thought was the 6 month period and reapplied. I really want to come back lol. I guess I was off by 5 days and my application was immediately denied because I wasn't past the 6 month date, this was in June. So I just recently tried applying again and it says I last applied in June and have to wait 6 months!! My application in JUNE shouldn't have counted because it was not seen by anyone. I tried using a different email but the computer figured out I was the same person and denied my submitting of the application. So I used my other email, said I was NOT a former cast member and used my works address and my husbands phone number. I was able to submit that one, got the WBI and have an interview scheduled. Now my problem is do I tell them in the interview that I am in fact a former cast member and tell them my story OR do I just follow along and not tell them? I feel horrible but it was the only way the computer would take my application.
How long did it take them to contact you fir an interview the first time you worked there?

Yzmakitty

Original Poster
Not long. I had an interview pretty quickly. But with my new interview should I tell them I'm a former csstmember?

HauntedMansionFLA

Not long. I had an interview pretty quickly. But with my new interview should I tell them I'm a former csstmember?
Yes, you are an experienced former cast member. You know what Disney expects when they hire you on. Always include your experience and that could set you apart from someone else.

lazyboy97o

Yes, you are an experienced former cast member. You know what Disney expects when they hire you on. Always include your experience and that could set you apart from someone else.
Except that the poster already lied about being a former employee in order to circumvent Disney’s hiring policies. Plenty of threads in this forum show Disney’s lack of tolerance for breaking the rules.

AVGuy

You also posted this information in a public forum, read by cast members daily. It would take someone in Casting about 45 seconds to find out who you are based solely on the information you listed here. Also, never lie on an application or resume. That's a good way to get blacklisted very quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom