Forget Restaurant, Favorite Dish?

bdearl41

Original Poster
Favorite Restaurant has been asked 50 times, but what is your single favorite dish at WDW.

For me the winner is: The Lamb Kefta Kebobs at Sanaa
Second Place is: Seared Diver Scallops at Artist Point

Honorable mentions: Meatloaf at 50's Prime Time Cafe and Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

Figgy1

Premium Member
Favorite Restaurant has been asked 50 times, but what is your single favorite dish at WDW.

Honorable mentions: Meatloaf at 50's Prime Time Cafe and Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow
I just love the French Onion Soup and Creme Brulee at Chefs de France don't know why but I always seem to get them! ok very yummy and a sentimental favorite! Always the first restaurant my ds tells me to book

eddiemcgarrigle

Porterhouse with sides of mushroom and onions at the Yachtsman.

Honourable mention to the mushroom filet at Le Cellier which I will never eat again as long as it costs double what it should on the DDP.

EvilQueen-T

goat cheese off the cheese plate at le chefs de france or the macadamia nut crusted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes with sho yu cream sauce and papaya marmalade from puck's...now my mouth is watering, anything i make for dinner tonight will seem blah and i probably just gained 5 lbs thinking about it.

PUSH

Call me not fancy but I love the burgers at T-Rex! The best I've ever had for sure. They are nice and juicy and topped with and onion ring! Just delicious! I get one on every trip!

mickey2008.1

Oak fired filet of beef at Cali Grill, red wine reduction, and potatoes dauphinoise. Awesom. But nothing compares to the volcano roll at Kona. Picture says it all.
DSCF2900.jpg

bmarkelon

#1 Favorite Entree is the Grilled Pork tenderloin over goat cheese polenta at Cali Grill

With the Spicy Kazan roll a very close second

Favorite Appetizer (though it could be a meal) is the Crab Cake at Flying Fish

Aurora1

Favorite? Prawn & Crab Hot Pot at Artist's Point!
Runner Up? Definitely the Parrillada de Mariscos from Bongos! So so tasty!

Scooter

Bacon wrapped meatloaf with a port wine sauce topped w/breaded onion slivers @ Wolfgang Pucks Express @ Downtown Disney. You may or may not like it, but it was the best lunch my wife and I have ever had while staying on Disney property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom