For those that have been back in the last month... would love thoughts on quick service and taking a breather...

The4mousekeeters

Hi everyone - Just weighing dining options for our trip in a couple of weeks. We'll be at MK and HS over the long Labor Day weekend. We usually don't eat breakfast and then eat an early lunch and a late dinner. We'll probably eat dinner at DS or a resort after the parks close. I like the idea of booking a table service for lunch and dinner to ensure that we have a spot to go in, sit down and just take a solid, relaxing break from the hot weather and masks. Wondering if, in your experience, you felt like you could also get that same kind of break from mobile ordering at a quick service and finding a table to sit where you felt relaxed and comfortable. Thoughts? I just don't want to get there and then wish I had secured some reservations to give us more of a heat/mask escape throughout the day. Any insight appreciated!

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We felt relaxed, comfortable and not rushed at Cosmic Ray’s and PizzeRizzo. We could have stayed longer at Pecos Bills but tables were in short supply and we didn’t want to linger.

There are indoor relaxation stations where you can take a mask break ~ Storybook Circus at MK and Launch Bay at DHS.

Upvote 0

The4mousekeeters

Original Poster
We felt relaxed, comfortable and not rushed at Cosmic Ray’s and PizzeRizzo. We could have stayed longer at Pecos Bills but tables were in short supply and we didn’t want to linger.

There are indoor relaxation stations where you can take a mask break ~ Storybook Circus at MK and Launch Bay at DHS.

Great, thank you for the info! 😊

Upvote 0

HollyAD

I had luck eating inside at Satuli and Docking Bay 7 which were both air-conditioned. Mobile ordering was slightly hectic as many people crowd the area waiting for the green light to pick up their food. However, once inside it was fine. I didn't stick around too long because I people needed tables obviously. I found both of these QS to be decent quality food. There wasn't really anything I wanted at MK (besides snacks) so we came back to the room for left over pizza from Flippers on our last park day.

I did sit at the relaxation station in TS land at HS. It was outside but had covered umbrellas. That was refreshing enough I guess. I am used to wearing masks for extended periods but my son is obviously not. He needed a couple extra breaks but there were plenty of areas to grab a drink and sit down. I also suggest changing your mask through out the day as well. It really helped.

I would certainly suggest dinners outside of the park. This made our nights so much better but if staying on property beware that the DS buses at night had a little wait. Therefore, we just took an uber to DS and got there within 20min each time. This gave us more park time too!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom