For parents of toddlers and infants....

maharet97a

Original Poster
For our DLR trips, we've always found it handy to take The First Years Take N Toss sip cups. They're dishwasher safe, yet disposable (yes, this does indeed mean that you no longer have to search under all the rows in ITTBAB to find the thrown cup, because you have a backup) and spill proof. They come in various sizes and you can find them at Wal Mart, Target, K Mart and the like. Amazon.com even sells a 24 pack (which I'll be getting for our upcoming WDW trip) for $11.99. As I was browsing in Target the other day, I also noticed that they now make Take N Toss bottles as well. They also make tablewear (disposable spoons and sporks (they're more like a spork than a fork to me)), and sealable snack cups. I'll be getting some of these as well. Regular tableware is still just too big for our 2.5 year old. Might want to bring along some disposable bibs for self feeding though :D. The first years also makes a "Diaper Duckie", a little duck shaped plastic bag dispenser for those diapers that don't wait for a changing station, or even to help with the smell in a hotel room or park bathroom. They're very small and handy to have around for more than just diapers. Very inexpensive as well. Anyway, I hope these help make someone's trip with a little one a little less hassle.

Nicole

Another tip for those traveling with infants is that there are no glass containers allowed in the parks. This includes baby food jars. If you are going to take in food for your baby make sure it's in a plastic container. We were in line at the bag check behind a VERY irate woman who had to throw away her child's baby food - and a very apologetic but firm security guard who stood his ground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom