For Everyone Who Misses the Epcot Center Exhibit...

KeeKee

Original Poster
These were up on Saturday. I don't know if they are part of the Epcot Center Exhibit that is being taken down or not. Feel free to copy and keep as you wish.

PA041371.jpg

PA041372.jpg

PA041373.jpg

PA041374.jpg

PA041375.jpg

PA041376.jpg

PA041377.jpg

PA041378.jpg

PA041379.jpg

PA041380.jpg

KeeKee

Original Poster
I tried to take these with enough overlap so that anyone that wanted to copy them and make a panorama could.

KeeKee

Original Poster
Unfortunately the exhibit was closed all last week and there were reports of it having been dismantled.

Yes, I was able to peek through the doors and see that all of the material in the center of the room had been removed. Only the stuff on the walls remained...sad. It would make such a nice permanent exhibit as part of Epcot. Wish they would reconsider; it's not like that space was in big demand.

brkgnews

Yes, I was able to peek through the doors and see that all of the material in the center of the room had been removed. Only the stuff on the walls remained...sad. It would make such a nice permanent exhibit as part of Epcot. Wish they would reconsider; it's not like that space was in big demand.
Character greetings were already being held last week near the timeline outside... wouldn't surprise me to see that space taken over, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom