For Dream maker package vets

jaw62901

I am the type of person who likes to get alot for his dollar, so I was looking into changing my reservation for Dec 26 to Jan 3 from CBR to the All-Star Sports resort and either into the Silver or Gold Dream makers package.

I just like the idea of having everything taken care of. Also since this is going to be a solo trip, the tours and things like that would be nice.

My question is for those of you who have used the Gold dream makers package:

1. How do the three meals a day work?

2. Where do you have to eat?

3. Does it have to be at the resort that your staying at.

Any information would be great.

Thanks,

Jason

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hi Jason,

They put the package options onto your room key and you use your room key for each meal as payment. I have a list of the restaurants that I can e-mail to you. No it doesn't have to be at the resort your staying at. E-mail me and I will send you the restaurant list.

Pam

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Silver Package

To me, you can;t beat it!!! You certainly don't need three meals a day. You get two points a day with the silver and that's what we use for breakfast and dinner. After breakfast, you can't eat until dinner and when you finish dinner, that's it for us!!! It's the best!!! You can't beat having it all taken care of before you go. We love that we don't have to worry about tips or tax or anything, it's all included. As the post before me says it's not worth it, I totally disagree. We eat at the best restaurants, don't worry about the price on anything because it's all taken care of. And like you said it's great knowing it's all taken care of before you get there!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom