FOP Rider Swap

Dsjewell

If I booked a fp for me and ds7 and wife booked fp for her and ds5 can we both get rs for fop because dd4 is too short and get four rides in? This would mean they can put a rs fp on a magic band when someone already has an existing fp res?

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Group 1 walks up to fop for fp. Group 2 gets rs. Group 1 goes in, group 2 waits. Group 2 goes then, group 1 waits. Group 2 walks up with fp with group 1 and gets rs for group 1. Then group 1 goes with rs after waiting.

Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
This definitely worked with paper but with digital I’m not so sure. I see many posts about booking fp for rides that are down to get anytime FP so I ask why this would be any more unethical?

Upvote 0

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I also don’t see how anyone gets 4 rides in. Each parent goes twice while each kid goes three times. The plan involves 4 rides but no one experiences all 4.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

If the cast members are doing their jobs, this won't work. When Group 1 enters the FastPass line and requests rider swap, the cast member is supposed to have Group 2 "burn" their FastPasses as well. Otherwise you can double all of your FPs by having Dad book rides A, B, and C while Mom books D, E, and F, then they switch off and essentially get six FPs each.

In my experience, this is almost never enforced at WDW but it was enforced regularly when I visited Disneyland in February.

Upvote 0

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Well I changed our fop fp to an earlier time with only the four of us who can ride. I left a single fp with our dd who is too short for later. I’m hoping that I can get a same day fp drop for one or two of us so that we can maybe all get another ride in. If not no biggie. Doesn’t look like the rider swap offers much of an advantage like it used to. Either way I wouldn’t want to take time away from the rest of the park trying to do all of the switches anyway. Thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom