FOP Downtime

HonorableMention

Original Poster
After a couple weeks of constantly checking the MDE app, I managed to replace my River Journey fastpass with a FOP one. There are extra magic hours the morning of my visit that I don’t have access to, so I’m planning on toughing out the shorter River Journey line when I get to it.

My only worry is that the fastpass is for 9:30 or so at night. My plan is to catch ROL or skip it and rush to Pandora (unless I get an earlier fastpass), but I was wondering how often the ride goes down. Does FOP have a history of breaking down for long periods of time?

SuperStretccch

I haven't really seen it go down, aside from that one week in April where it was closed for days. That affected NRJ too, though, and it had something to do with the fire alarms.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
The nice part about FOP is that there are four theaters and unless something major happens (like a firm alarm or whatnot), if one theater goes down for whatever reason, there are still three other theaters that will continue to operate. It makes the total downtime of the attraction very minimal (just reduced capacity).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom