Food

leithman62

Original Poster
Chose a share plate for starter course in Rainforrest Cafe at downtown and we struggled to finish it.

Food was terrific.

One small problem was that because it took so long to bring appetiser, someone else followed them to the table with out combo main courses. They took them away with good grace though.

Big Tip;

unless you are as big as me, do not have the seafood combo starter and then the seafood combo maincourse. the food is so good that it would be a shame to bin what you cant eat, and food never tastes as good the next morning from a doggy box.

James123

Account Suspended
Leftovers

I must respectfully disagree with your opinion. If the food is properly cooked, then goes into a cooler or refrigerator within a short period, it can be actually better than the original dish when eaten the next day. Chop suey (a fully American dish) is a wonderful example. Shrimp, chicken, turkey are just some of the many dishes that can be held over in a "doggy bag". Most, if not all of the WDW restaurants, overcook the food so as to prevent food poisoning. That's to their credit, but it unfortunately doesn't end up creating the best tasting food. Properly managed, many foods can be better the second time around.

Beauty and the

I'm with Leithman on this one, left overs taste awful, maybe its because we Brits find your habit of taking home a Doggy Bag strange it isn't a common practice in the UK. Although we tend to follow your trends this is one I'd rather leave in the trashcan.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom