Food & Wine Update: Concert Schedule Released

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
According to allears.net, the full Eat to the Beat concert schedule has been released:

The full schedule for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series at the 2010 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival has been released. The concerts, which are included with Epcot admission, will be at the America Gardens Theatre nightly at 5:15, 6:30 and 7:45 p.m. This year's schedule (subject to change) includes:

10/1-10/3 - Taylor Dayne
10/4-10/5 - Kool and The Gang
10/6-10/8 - Sugar Ray
10/9-10/10 - Taylor Hicks
10/11-10/12 - Air Supply
10/13-10/15 - Sister Hazel
10/16-10/17 - Howard Jones
10/18-10/19 - Expose
10/20-10/21 - 38 Special
10/22-10/24 - Night Ranger
10/25-10/27 - Billy Ocean
10/28-10/31 - Starship starring Mickey Thomas
11/1-11/3 - Boyz II Men
11/4-11/5 - Roger Hodgson formerly of Supertramp
11/6-11/7 - Jon Secada
11/8-11/9 - Hanson
11/10-11/11 - Rick Springfield
11/12-11/14 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

My trip is scheduled for the first ten days of the F&W Fest, and now I am semi-seriously trying to see if I can go back for the last week of the festival!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Original Poster
You said it.

I would have liked to see 38 Special, too. Very upset that I'm missing Howard Jones. I think this is the first time either has played at Epcot.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Have seen Starship at Epcot years ago. Funny how Roger Hodgson is playing especially given his on going war of words with the other members of Supertramp and who can play what material.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

My trip is scheduled for the first ten days of the F&W Fest, and now I am semi-seriously trying to see if I can go back for the last week of the festival!!

Yeah, I am down there for the start of it as well (1/2 marathon)

Some good acts in the middle, and of course BBVD at the end.

-dave

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Original Poster
Have seen Starship at Epcot years ago. Funny how Roger Hodgson is playing especially given his on going war of words with the other members of Supertramp and who can play what material.

Hodgson is one of the acts that my husband would have liked to see.

Yeah, I am down there for the start of it as well (1/2 marathon)

Look out for my WDWMagic button, I'd love to say hi!

Some good acts in the middle, and of course BBVD at the end.

I got on the phone with Member Services this afternoon and was able to book a savannah-view studio at AKL for Nov. 11-15; with frequent flyer miles, we can fly for next to nothing--now I just have to go home and sell it. ;)

We just missed BBVD last year; how can hubby say no to squeezing another trip out of our APs?? :D :lookaroun

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Is this still the current schedule?

If so....

WOOHOO!

We'll be there from the 15-23.
I've been a fan of Howard Jones for 30 years and this will the first
opportunity to see Him live!

Also..bring on 38 Special and Night Ranger! :sohappy:

I doubt we'll be there on arrival day for Sister Hazel, and I don't even know who EXPOSE is! :shrug:

Looking forward to this!!!

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Original Poster
AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :brick:

You guys who are getting to see Howard Jones are killing me. Thing is, if you wait til the concert schedule comes out to book your dates you are scr#wed.

I get stuck with Taylor Hicks. :hurl:

I finagled (there's a word you don't hear very often) a second trip for the end of the festival to catch Rick Springfield (!) on his last day, and then Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

(Just keep repeating...no one, no one is to blame. mmm-hmmm) :cry:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom