Food & Wine special dinner at Hotel restaurants

PMC0849

Original Poster
Has anybody had any experiences with these special Food & Wine meals? What were they like? Are they worth it? We are thinking of returning this Fall and would love to experience one of these meals.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They do them at restaurants in Epcot too. We have done several of the special coursed wine pairing meals for lunch or dinner during Food & Wine and loved them. Pricey (paid $200+ booking fee or so each person) but so worth it. ;)

jakeman

Has anybody had any experiences with these special Food & Wine meals? What were they like? Are they worth it? We are thinking of returning this Fall and would love to experience one of these meals.
It has been many years since we've done one; so our experience may be out of date.

We did a wine dinner at Jiko. It was fantastic. They had six chefs each prepare a course that was paired with a particular South African wine.

I'm not sure if it's as involved or unique any more as I've noticed the past few years they seem to rotate through the restaurants twice or more during F&W with the same concept.

I'd say worth the experience once just to try it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom