Food & Wine "Must-Try" Items.

Sans Souci

Original Poster
I am going to be in Epcot for one day before I go on my cruise next week. I'd like to try a few items on my brief trip. Are there any items that you absolutely adore? I am looking at the options and I am not sure which ones to try.

Thanks. :)

chrisbarry

Not sure if they're back every year, but several times in the past I've had the escargot tart thingy in France and it's a home run every time! Worth waiting in line for. Don't even think that they're snails - just eat em' up. They're delicious!

jaklgreen

I am going to be in Epcot for one day before I go on my cruise next week. I'd like to try a few items on my brief trip. Are there any items that you absolutely adore? I am looking at the options and I am not sure which ones to try.

Thanks. :)

What cruise? I am on the 9/22 Fantasy.

jaklgreen

Not sure if they're back every year, but several times in the past I've had the escargot tart thingy in France and it's a home run every time! Worth waiting in line for. Don't even think that they're snails - just eat em' up. They're delicious!

They come baked in a croissant now. Op, I love the Belgium waffles.

Cookizza

Best savory (so far): Escargot Croissant (France) + Seared Scallops with Truffled Celery Root Purée (Wine & Dine Studio)

Best sweet (so far, and probably by far): Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Whiskey-Caramel (Chocolate Studio). Refreshingly cold in this brutal heat, and decadently delicious!

Nottamus

Ill be there for the last two days of F&W this year.....

on my list is in America somewhere - Funnel Cake, topped maple ice cream, and....umm, bacon. Don't Judge. (i even dreamt I had it a few nights ago)

But I agree with trevester, I had the scampi dip last year, it was great!

My favorite thing is actually a "hack" of 2 things. Get the "Brisket Poutine" from Refreshment Port, without their icky beer cheese. Then, stroll on down to the Ireland booth and get the "Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip." Pour that dip allover the fries. Heaven.

Last edited:

The Mighty Tim

Ill be there for the last two days of F&W this year.....

on my list is in America somewhere - Funnel Cake, topped maple ice cream, and....umm, bacon. Don't Judge. (i even dreamt I had it a few nights ago)

But I agree with trevester, I had the scampi dip last year, it was great!

I can confirm the maple bacon funnel cake is delicious!

kelknight84

We just went yesterday and my wife and I's favorites were the chimichurri skirt steak, butternut squash ravioli, maple bourbon cheesecake, and Belgian waffle with chocolate.

macefamily

Tuna Tataki at Hawaii was good. Also enjoyed the curry dishes. First time I visited the Morrocan bar. My daughter took me there. Be prepared. They mix a very strong mixed drink of any kind. The Caribbean mojito was a very fresh drink. The area around Brazil was very rowdy. Lots of people lit up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom