Food/wine? Just wondering about some things...

dreday3

Original Poster
Any rumblings of food/wine at Epcot for 2021?

Since Flower/Garden goes so long this year (to July) -and last year wasn't it sort of combined with a smaller version of food/wine - will they be planning a shorter food/wine festival this year?
Think they are waiting to release dates to see if it can come back full force, or would they already have to know by now if they plan on doing seminars, etc.?

Just thinking ahead to October on a grey Sunday over here...

nickys

Premium Member
Any rumblings of food/wine at Epcot for 2021?

Since Flower/Garden goes so long this year (to July) -and last year wasn't it sort of combined with a smaller version of food/wine - will they be planning a shorter food/wine festival this year?
Think they are waiting to release dates to see if it can come back full force, or would they already have to know by now if they plan on doing seminars, etc.?

Just thinking ahead to October on a grey Sunday over here...
I think they started Food & Wine early last year, pretty much when Epcot re-opened. I don’t know if that tells us anything about this year though.

dreday3

Original Poster
I think they started Food & Wine early last year, pretty much when Epcot re-opened. I don’t know if that tells us anything about this year though.

I feel like they won't start that early again since Flower/Garden going so long. Maybe back to a September to November timeframe.

We shall see!

World_Showcase_Lover007

They’re not going to make Food and Wine shorter. Money runs it, and that’s the only thing that matters.

if other festivals run long, they’ll figure out a way to make it work. I mean, I was there last month for festival of the arts, and there were no performing arts like dancing or bands...but they had “culinary arts” so they could have an excuse to sell more food and drinks lol...all I could do is laugh

wdwfan22

Food and wine is rumored to begin in August this year. It's also rumored that the festival won't be just a Taste of Food & Wine.

ilovelabs2021

I didn't realize flower and garden was going so long! The last day is July 5, our arrival day, and we are headed to Epcot! Exciting! We have never gone when there was a festival going on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom