Food & Wine hours

ceecee101

Original Poster
Since we’re coming from the West Coast our flight doesn’t land until 4:45. We’re hoping to make it to the Swan by 6:30. Then we plan to head over to Epcot (Monday extended hours) and want to eat at the F&W booths. Will the booths be open through like 7-8ish?

kimberlymautz

Yep! They'll definitely still be open, though not for long. I'd definitely check out the menus online so you can prioritize where you want to stop that night since you'll have limited time.

ceecee101

Original Poster
Yep! They'll definitely still be open, though not for long. I'd definitely check out the menus online so you can prioritize where you want to stop that night since you'll have limited time.
Park is open to 11 that night, my guess is we get there 7ish? We plan to make a beeline to Canada for the steak, soup and wine. Dessert someplace near there, then rides. One good thing about being on Pacific time is that will be an easy night for us to stay up a bit.

kimberlymautz

Park is open to 11 that night, my guess is we get there 7ish? We plan to make a beeline to Canada for the steak, soup and wine. Dessert someplace near there, then rides. One good thing about being on Pacific time is that will be an easy night for us to stay up a bit.
I told my boyfriend the other night that if flights weren't so expensive right now I'd be taking a day trip to food and wine JUST for the steak in Canada. 😍
My best friend and I went last year for a 3 day trip that we planned less then 10 days before we left because flights were so cheap. I wish I were that lucky this year. Hahaha. Have a great time and enjoy your steak!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom