Food Rocks AA costumes for sale

Just looked a little more at the ebay page.... 1000 bucks AND the costume does NOT include the face or leaves. ouch. Fine print says the costume is in 5 pieces and being sold seperately.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Just looked a little more at the ebay page.... 1000 bucks AND the costume does NOT include the face or leaves. ouch. Fine print says the costume is in 5 pieces and being sold seperately.

Well.. I could make leaves and dress up as a 2-demensional pineapple for halloween :3

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

pumpkin7

i wonder why they only have a few of the costumes... like, where's bonnie appetites clothes? or ham's waistecoat? oh man, i'd love to have the 'egg' animatronic. he'd be awesome as a paperweight.

TropicalFig8

i wonder why they only have a few of the costumes... like, where's bonnie appetites clothes? or ham's waistecoat? oh man, i'd love to have the 'egg' animatronic. he'd be awesome as a paperweight.

I think you're refering to Kitchen Kabaret. This is Food Rocks but I've always wondered what happened to the KK AAs besides Mr.Dairy Goods.

Don't ask me where these came from. I might or might not have taken these at the end of my College Program this past fall... :lookaroun

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

disneyWX

Don't ask me where these came from. I might or might not have taken these at the end of my College Program this past fall... :lookaroun

:lol:

Not sure if it's the camera angle, but it looks like Soarin' was built on top of/raised from the original stage? Didn't realize that. Where exactly would one go, hypothetically speaking of course, to procure such a view? I've heard explanations but can't seem to orient myself.

Disney lost & forgotten attractions are truly a heartwrenching, yet irresistable sight.

SobchakSecurity

I think you're refering to Kitchen Kabaret. This is Food Rocks but I've always wondered what happened to the KK AAs besides Mr.Dairy Goods.

I can't remember where they were exactly, but I can swear I saw Mr. Hamm and Mr. Eggz (or props that looked just like them without their faces) in the old Easter Parade probably 10 or more years ago.

:lol:

Not sure if it's the camera angle, but it looks like Soarin' was built on top of/raised from the original stage? Didn't realize that. Where exactly would one go, hypothetically speaking of course, to procure such a view? I've heard explanations but can't seem to orient myself.

Disney lost & forgotten attractions are truly a heartwrenching, yet irresistable sight.

Well when Soarin was built, a whole new HUGE building was built. Looks like a huge hangar. And the queue goes through where the seating area was. These pictures are taken from the catwalk above it.

TropicalFig8

Thanks for the pictures!
It kind of looks like it's underneath the Soarin' queue or maybe that's just me. :lol:

I can't remember where they were exactly, but I can swear I saw Mr. Hamm and Mr. Eggz (or props that looked just like them without their faces) in the old Easter Parade probably 10 or more years ago.

Creepy but interesting.

disneyWX

Well when Soarin was built, a whole new HUGE building was built. Looks like a huge hangar. And the queue goes through where the seating area was. These pictures are taken from the catwalk above it.

Ahh I see now (thanks Cajuns).

Btw, found some old threads if anyone's interested:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=229181
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=467186

Someone mentioned that the stage is located behind the wall to the left after entering the Soarin' queue (just after passing under the wait time signs). I'm not visualizing that area well, but I'm assuming it's not a dash-and-peek location, correct? I honestly don't remember Food Rocks - Kitchen Kabaret was in season during my childhood visits but I think I only saw it once or twice.

pumpkin7

if you watch martin's video on soarin'... (i think), it shows you the layout of the buildings and how exactly the queue area goes through the seating area for kitchen kabaret/food rocks. bit lazy though to not remove all of the stuff, and just build over it lol.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
if you watch martin's video on soarin'... (i think), it shows you the layout of the buildings and how exactly the queue area goes through the seating area for kitchen kabaret/food rocks. bit lazy though to not remove all of the stuff, and just build over it lol.

YES. As far as I'm concerned, the queue line should've started at the Circle of Life theater rather than an attraction that's better than a movie..

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom