Food Rock Animatronics for Sale!!!

BaTWING_2000

Original Poster
Hello Everyone,

I'm just sending this quick post to let everyone know that Mouse Surplus (www.MouseSurplus.com) is currently selling almost all the animatronic figures which performed in the past Food Rock Show. As we all know, Food Rock was recently repaced with the new attraction called 'Soaring' in Epcot Center's 'The Land' Pavilion. I'm going to the warehouse to check it out in person one of the coming days. Check out the pictures at their e-bay store.
- Sincerely: Peter C.

Epcot82Guy

While I am glad these are available and that people will hopefully make happy homes for them, I personally would rather not be reminded they existed. :hammer:

PX57chevy

Sadden...

There goes my theory that it will be assembled in the Wonders of Life Pavillion. That show was AWESOME!!!!!:( :( :( :brick: A great education exhibit for kids.. I hope they sell the smell boxes....I want the fish scented box:lol:

SoccerMickey

Has anyone been to the MouseSurplus warehouse? It clearly and honestly is a warehouse!! And while the girls that work there do the best they can, it really is unorganized and dirty. The "merchandise" is not easily shoppable and you have to dig through boxes and walk over and around obstacles. I'd hate to be a person in a wheelchair trying to shop there because the walkways won't be accessible to you.
I've had some friends who went there and was purchasing something with a price that was quoted to him then a gentleman came up to him and raised the price in the middle of the transaction!
Its also unclear what is for sale and what isn't at the warehouse; as well as items they can't sell because they are currently on ebay or has already been purchased by ebay shoppers. If that's the case get it out of the customer's view!
I think it's great that Disney memories are available in this format but please get someone in there with a retail mentality and clean the place up!

tirian

Hmmmm....

Mr. Hamm from the Kitchen Kaberet lived inside the Haunted Mansion for a while because his designer's wife was a maid there. Hamm finally went home with her.

It's funny how Disney now simply lets the stuff go to Mouse Surplus and Ebay.

Buford

tirian said:
Hmmmm....

Mr. Ham from the Kitchen Kaberet lived inside the Haunted Mansion for a while because his designer's wife was a maid there. Ham finally went home with her.

It's funny how Disney now simply lets the stuff go to Mouse Surplus and Ebay.
I believe Hamm was rescued from a dumpster behind the Mansion. :(

Buford

tirian said:
I'm not sure how he got into the HM, but I know he's at her house now.

:D {happy ending for Mr. Hamm}
Yeah! I was told he was fixed up and everything. I believe the HM has so much space in there that there are "ghosts" of late Disney animatronics/characters...:lookaroun :lookaroun The bananas & eggplant? & Toast of the Town didn't have quite the same lucky fate...unless it's been unreported...??

Horizons1

dr_teeth90210 said:
Is Mr. Dairy Goods the only animatronic to survive the transition from The Kitchen Cabaret to Food Rocks?

Yes, all the others got kicked out and Lord knows where they ended up.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yeah! I was told he was fixed up and everything. I believe the HM has so much space in there that there are "ghosts" of late Disney animatronics/characters...:lookaroun :lookaroun The bananas & eggplant? & Toast of the Town didn't have quite the same lucky fate...unless it's been unreported...??

I know it's so stupid to look at a very old post and post on it, but this just made my day! :D

Also, it's funny how all of ya'll got excited, but now you see the pictures in their current conditions... eeek!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom