Food choices at buffets please

ferbtones

Original Poster
hello there everyone.
I have a breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace and a dinner reservation at Hollywood and Vine for the Star Wars Jedi Characters on separate days. I was wondering what kind of food choices we would come across.
I noticed on HouCuseChickies trip report that Crystal Palace did breakfast lasagne etc, but has been years since we went so was just curious.
Also never done H&V star wars so no idea at all on that.
Any info would be so great.
Many thanks.

ferbtones

Original Poster
Cheers for that Tuvalu. I had checked on disney go but it wouldn't come up for me. That info is great. My DS loves pork and salmon so he will love that.

ferbtones

Original Poster
See now I have never had French toast, as from uk. What is it like? Then I could enjoy some for you!

HouCuseChickie

Breakfast lasagna was still at CP when we were there back in November. DEEEEEEEEEEELISH!!!

We've only been to H&V for dinner, so I'm no help there :)

jaklgreen

See now I have never had French toast, as from uk. What is it like? Then I could enjoy some for you!
French toast is where you take a piece of bread(usually white or brioche) and dip it in egg and cook it on the griddle. The good ones have some vanilla and cinnamon in the egg mixture. Some people like it with powdered sugar on top or maple syrup.

Heather71

You can sometimes find good visuals for the buffet meals on youtube. For example, do a search for "Crystal Palace breakfast" and you will find plenty of people showing you what's on their plate and sometimes the buffet layout too.

TheMouseFan

Here is what I had when we ate breakfast at Crystal Palace. The breakfast lasagna is in the bowl in the back. The puffed french toast is at the back of my plate next to the strawberry covered Mickey waffle. The breakfast potatoes were really yummy too!!

ferbtones

Original Poster
Wow thanks for all your responses. Now I will have to try the French toast. Looks yummy. The food pic above is also getting my taste buds responding.
I will check out you tube, never thought of that.
Thanks for being so helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom