Food and Wine Recommendations

Rob562

x2 on the Hops & Barley! Yum!
75.gif

Haven't been to Food & Wine yet this year (3 weeks to go), but Sam Adams Chocolate Bock is, without a doubt, the most delicious beer I've ever had in my life.

I copied and pasted the entire list of menus into a document on my phone, and I've been going through and highlighting items with color coding based on what I want to try, what friends have said I must try, and things that I've read aren't that good or not worth the money.

Last night I added up all the must-try and might-want-to-try items, and it totaled a little over $125! :eek: (And this is before even starting to get into the alcohol)

There will be 2 or 3 of us, and I think what we'll do is chip in $30 each, put all the money on a gift card, and that will be our pool for things that we all want to try. We'll get one item for us all to split so we each have a little taste of it. Drinks or food items that someone wants all to themselves (there are a couple I won't want to share) they can purchase themselves.

Seems like the fairest way to do it, rather than "OK, this one is my turn. John's your turn is next." etc

-Rob

a2grafix

Might I suggest these, because I ate them all --

Not to be missed, or tasted / devoured

Australia - Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
Germany - Oktoberfest! Radeberger Pilsner and a big warm pretzel
New Zealand - Seared Sea Scallop with Kumara Red Curry Puree and Apple Radish Salad
Poland - Zapiekanki-Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House Made Ketchup
South Africa - Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket <== this is all worth the price. Pretty big, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom