Ok guys, the wife and I will be at EPCOT next Friday to do some tasting. I'm sure everything is good, but anyone have some absolute MUST tastes this year?
- The Filet in Canada is an obvious must do. Went down nice with a 22 ounce frosty Moosehead.
- The shrimp AND beef tacos in Mexico were both on point
- The Grilled steak (with chimichurri) and empanadas from Venezula both delicious.
- The Fisherman's Stew from UK I was surprised at how creamy and satisfying (with hunks of delicious seafood) this little portion was!
Ohhh...how could I forget this ONE!!?? It was our first stop and it was freakin' DEEEELicious.All of this ^^^ is on our list, along with the Kahlua Pork slider in Hawaii, the mongolian beef on a bun, the pot stickers and chicken satay in China, plus just about one thing from each kiosk! LOL I plan big LOL, and I'll be tasting all of this in a couple days!!
Omg, we will be there next Friday too!!
What we are really looking forward to:
There are others of course, but these are the ones we are really looking forward to because we've had them in the past or we have heard really great things about them this year.
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree from Argentina
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream from Belgium (loved this last year)
- "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce from Canada
- Bacardi® Frozen Dragon Berry Colada (LOVED this last year)
- "Coq au Vin sur gratin de macaroni" (Red Wine braised Chicken, Mushrooms, Pearl Onions and Macaroni Gratin) from France (very yummy last year)
- Créme Brulée au Chocolate au Lait (Chocolate Milk Créme Brôlée topped with Caramelized Sugar) from France
- 17th Anniversary Festival Beer– Samuel Adams® Chocolate Bock (DH loves tasting the festival beer)
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman's Pie from Ireland
- Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache from Ireland
- Sukiyaki Beef Pan (Marinated Thinly Sliced Rib Eye with Sauteed Onions and Teriyaki Sauce Served in a Bun) from Japan
- Chocolate Cake with Passion Fruit Sorbet and Coconut Foam from Terra
be sure to wear hatter's elastic pants! we will all need them!! LOL
Tracy hand to God, my DH asked me who the heck was I going to find to eat all this food!! LOL Ill look for you!!!!I was telling DH my all inclusive list and he said "I'm not sure we can fit all that in" I know he meant time wise since we only have I day, but I responded with "that's why I'm bringing my elastic pants!" Thank you Hatter!
Shrimp tacos at Mexico were my fave. Get two! Tequila flight was interesting
You can get sushi anywhere but the Japan booth sushi was very good.
Florida cerviche - very fresh and tasty
Hops & Barley - Sam Adams chocolate bock - Wow! We got the flight.
Germany - brat und pretzel roll. Some say the roll is dry but I love it
Australia - shrimp on the barbie, yum! My cousin loved the lamp chop but it wasn't for me
Ireland - Fisherman's Pie! Could have had two. Or more. And Guinness!
We'll be back in a few weeks for the half marathon. Can't wait!
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.