Food and Wine Planning question

ada0801

We will be going to Disney in November for the weekend during Food and Wine. We have 2 younger kids and would like to avoid the largest crowds. Currently we are looking at either Friday night or Sunday night (we do want to stay for the new show at least one night). Is one night better than the other? TIA

OneofThree

We will be going to Disney in November for the weekend during Food and Wine. We have 2 younger kids and would like to avoid the largest crowds. Currently we are looking at either Friday night or Sunday night (we do want to stay for the new show at least one night). Is one night better than the other? TIA

November is one of the busiest months of the year, probably second only to December. Likewise, Epcot is flooded with locals on the weekends during F&W. Sunday should be a bit lighter than Friday. That said, if there's any way to enjoy F&W on a weekday and in the afternoon, I would highly suggest it.

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The Food and Wine festivals on the weekends are where a significant number of local area residents go for meals as well as imbibe in different alcoholic beverages. Weekdays are a better choice.

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

Been going for years for the F&WF. If those are your only 2 options then I would pick Sunday. Fri/Sat nights are full of locals drinking and it is hard to even walk around World Showcase because of the crowds. If you are wanting to sample some of the food booths then right at 11 is the best time to go. It gets progressively more crowded as the day goes on. Fri and Sat nights are not the atmosphere that I would take any child to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom