Food and Wine passholder tumbler

wagnerdanp

Original Poster
Hi all - did a quick search and I didn't find anything. Are the food and wine tumbler glasses for annual pass holders dishwasher safe? They do not say on them and I did not find anything searching the google machine.

Thanks
Dan

dreamfinder912

I'd assume they are, but because they're printed on, not etched, I would go by hand. I've had many glasses that were printed where the print would just disappear over time.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hi all - did a quick search and I didn't find anything. Are the food and wine tumbler glasses for annual pass holders dishwasher safe? They do not say on them and I did not find anything searching the google machine.

Thanks
Dan
Even if they say that they are, why take a chance? Hand washing would always be best for any collectable that you want to keep nice.

Tuvalu

Thanks
Dan
Yes they are! :)
I did a test run with one of our tumblers (washed the others by hand) and there was no scratching or damage whatsoever. I have since washed them all several times in the dishwasher and they all look new.

jmp85

Old thread, but I've run mine through the dishwasher at least 5 times now. They all appear to look as good as new.

Seanual757

Hand wash them or expect the writing to come off w/in the 1st 1-2 washes, that's what happened to one of our friends wine glasses last year.

Tuvalu

Hand wash them or expect the writing to come off w/in the 1st 1-2 washes, that's what happened to one of our friends wine glasses last year.
The wine glasses are different from this years tumblers. The tumblers are etched. I have washed our 3 in the dishwasher many times and they look exactly like they did when we got them.

Seanual757

The wine glasses are different from this years tumblers. The tumblers are etched. I have washed our 3 in the dishwasher many times and they look exactly like they did when we got them.

Yea I noticed that does not matter for me ours are in the cabinet collecting dust :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom