Food and Wine Festival 2018

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
Hello all! I'm curious, does anybody know when the dates for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival for this year will be announced? The dates for the 2017 festival were announced in November of 2016, so I don't understand the delay, but I was wondering if anybody did. Thanks!

Simba's Mom

It's probably going to start after September 19th.:rolleyes: That's because I just decided to go, and the latest dates I could get at BCV (I'm a DVC member and BCV is VERY hard to get during the F&W) was leaving September 19th. I'm hoping I'll catch at least some of the F&W, but my luck says I won't.

Epcotfan21

It's probably going to start after September 19th.:rolleyes: That's because I just decided to go, and the latest dates I could get at BCV (I'm a DVC member and BCV is VERY hard to get during the F&W) was leaving September 19th. I'm hoping I'll catch at least some of the F&W, but my luck says I won't.
The start dates the last couple of years have been moving into August and Disney isn't about to push back their cash cow into late September/early October. I guarantee that F&W will definitely be up and running by September 19th.

DisDadWoz

So Labor day weekend is now 180 days out so its time to make a dinner reservation and cancel if the event is taking place.

jaklgreen

Personally I hope it’s been scrapped. I’ve not heard anything.

BOOOO. LOL I love the F&WF so much that I leave my kids and hubby at home and go and eat, eat, eat. LOL I hardly eat the rest of the year and save my stomach. I love some of the amazing events they have and have been going for 6 years. They all know me at the Japan pavilion. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom