Food and Wine (and Beer) Festival News

Gorjus

Original Poster
The booths have been moved from the parking lot to backstage for painting and refreshing.
Construction walls are up and the 3 big display areas are being constructed. There is the one by France, the one by Germany and the one by the American Adventure.
Signs are up stating the dates of the festival and people are noting the dates.

It isn't much, but it excites me.

Gorjus

Original Poster
There is plenty of beer. In fact, according to a factoid I saw once, they use more beer glasses than they do wine glasses during the festival.

TomHendricks

My wife and I are going down for the Wine and Food festival. In fact were only going down for that. Were going down Oct. 2nd and flying back Oct. 5th and the only thing we have planned is to go to the W&F F on Saturday.

JWG

So it's time for annual entry into Wonders of Life. It's been awhile since we had a debate on the future of that pavilion, maybe its use for F&W will spark some conversation.

We're doing F&W in 2010, but like to observe it each year to see what to expect.

OGMickey

i wish i could be down ther for the F&WF ...i miss it ...i used to work the Party for the Scenes on saturday nights... it was great times... ia cant wait to go back as a guest lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom