Food and Fun Center

Beauty and the

The usual, cereal, Toast, Muffins etc. Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage Bacon and hot breakfast sandwiches. Pretty basic but good enough when you want a quick early start to the day.

Upvote 0

Lance

They do have breakfast items, I do believe they have a large breakfast menu, but I don't eat breakfast, but I think I remember seeing a breakfast menu from when I had lunch and dinner there.

Man, I don't know how many chicken stip baskets I had in those 3 days. I'm thinking 5?

Upvote 0

Lance

Of course not, I try to lose as much weight as I can before I go down, then I let loose! This last trip I think I gained 10 pounds the whole trip. Which is my worse ever. I probably gained 15, but I lost a good 5 pounds on the Golf Course, it was very hot and humid.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Totally opposite from me, I went down there expecting to gain weight because I eat all the stuff I like (which of course isn't healthy). When I got back from WDW I was shocked to see I lost 3 pounds. I expected to gain a lot though. But since I walk a lot when I am there, it must have an opposite effect on what I ate.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom