Following vs Followers

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
How does this work? It appears that it is related to the old friends list but the numbers don't match. It says I'm "Following" 10 people, but I have done nothing that I know of to follow these people.

The "Followers" number of 65 appear to match up to my old friends list.

Any insight would be appreciated.

nepalostparks

I think Steve mentioned earlier that it is based on your friends list, but you may have to go in and re-add people, as it doesn't look like everything carried over.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There is a possibility that during the migration some of the followers/following got modified. You can edit your lists by going into your profile page. Just click on your name in the top right corner.

njDizFan

Also is there a way to tell if a user is currently online? Like to know if I'm posting to another post if that person is active.

I also liked the location of the user near their avatar. Gives a good indication if a local or someone near to myself.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Also is there a way to tell if a user is currently online? Like to know if I'm posting to another post if that person is active.

I also liked the location of the user near their avatar. Gives a good indication if a local or someone near to myself.
Both of these bits of info are available by clicking on the users avatar.

nepalostparks

Also, if you are quoting that person, or if you tag them (by using the @ symbol followed by their user name, for example @nepalostparks) it will send them an alert. Useful if you want to get another poster to see your post, get them to check something you wrote, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom