flying into Orlando Sanford

eroyee

We are thinking of maybe flying into Orlando Sanford next trip. Does it cost a lot to rent one of the towncars and how long does the trip take? Also, what should we tip the drivers? We have never done this before. thanks.

Laura

Premium Member
Is there any reason why? I can't think of any benefit to flying into there. You wouldn't be able to use Magical Express and it is a long, expensive ride to the airport and back.

We did this once. We called ahead and asked if they had Mears transportation to Disney from there and they said yes. Well when we arrived we found out this was not true and we were stuck getting a cab. I could be remembering wrong, but I think it was almost $100 each way.

Upvote 0

KingStefan

Is there any reason why? I can't think of any benefit to flying into there. You wouldn't be able to use Magical Express and it is a long, expensive ride to the airport and back.

We did this once. We called ahead and asked if they had Mears transportation to Disney from there and they said yes. Well when we arrived we found out this was not true and we were stuck getting a cab. I could be remembering wrong, but I think it was almost $100 each way.

One reason: Lehigh Valley IA round trip to Sanford, 4 tickets: $476
Newark to MCO, 4 tickets: $824
This is for Sep 12-24 2008

It just depends on your luck in getting the dates that you want, though.

Upvote 0

Krupknick

I allways fly into Sanford and use Quicksilver to Disney abt 200 $ tip is included and a 30 min stop to pick up stuff and its about a 45 min ride

Upvote 0

eroyee

Original Poster

Because we can fly into Sanford for $89 on Allegiant Air vs. $329 on any other airline....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom