Flying Fish

glennsgirl

Original Poster
Hello everyone. Question for anyone who has dined at Flying Fish, just to put it bluntly, how expensive is it? I hear the food is delicious but pricey. I just wanna get an idea of what it will cost considering we already have Jiko and Boathouse ADR's. And any suggestions for food from these 3 restaurants would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance!

Hockey89

Hello everyone. Question for anyone who has dined at Flying Fish, just to put it bluntly, how expensive is it? I hear the food is delicious but pricey. I just wanna get an idea of what it will cost considering we already have Jiko and Boathouse ADR's. And any suggestions for food from these 3 restaurants would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance!
Look at the menu.... What would your party get? Add it up...

glennsgirl

Original Poster
You can find menu prices at Disneyworld.com. :)

Thank you Tuvalu, I have looked at Disney's website on pricing but thought I'd get an idea from anyone thats dined there. I was trying a Disney trip planning dining app and the prices for the dinners aren't correct. I don't know how they come up with these prices tho. Unless I am doing something wrong on their site, they aren't correct. Thanks again.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thank you Tuvalu, I have looked at Disney's website on pricing but thought I'd get an idea from anyone thats dined there. I was trying a Disney trip planning dining app and the prices for the dinners aren't correct. I don't know how they come up with these prices tho. Unless I am doing something wrong on their site, they aren't correct. Thanks again.
The prices on Disney's website are correct. Just add it up for what your party might order.

glennsgirl

Original Poster
The prices on Disney's website are correct. Just add it up for what your party might order.

I wasn't referring to Disney's website but a dining website. I was using a Disney dining calculator, distriplanner.com it's for disney dining plans just to get a rough idea thanks! ☺

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I wasn't referring to Disney's website but a dining website. I was using a Disney dining calculator, distriplanner.com it's for disney dining plans just to get a rough idea thanks! ☺
I would never trust a third party site if I'm planning money for a Disney trip. So what is wrong with using the official site for the numbers, if all you are after is a rough guess?

glennsgirl

Original Poster
I would never trust a third party site if I'm planning money for a Disney trip. So what is wrong with using the official site for the numbers, if all you are after is a rough guess?

I've never used this site before just found it and decided to give it a try, but you are right. Never trust anything but the actual Disney site itself! Thanks!

danyoung56

glennsgirl, don't think that people here are un-helpful. Most questions will elicit a wealth of responses. But in this case all we'd be doing is parroting the prices on the official Disney website, which you can look up easily.

Keep those questions coming, and welcome!

Hockey89

glennsgirl, don't think that people here are un-helpful. Most questions will elicit a wealth of responses. But in this case all we'd be doing is parroting the prices on the official Disney website, which you can look up easily.

And don't know what they would order... App dinner and desert...Wine ect...It's impossible to say

contrariwise

Well, as others have said, you can look at prices to get an idea. But if you want an opinion, it's expensive! I used to think it was worth it, but our last visit was disappointing. Put it this way, it's enough money that if you're not thrilled with your meal, you're probably going to feel cheated.

glennsgirl

Original Poster

I appreciate everyone's help!! If it wasn't for any of these boards over the years I wouldn't know half the things I do. In all the years I've been going to Disney World Ive always looked to the disney forums for help and the official disney website. Thanks for answering my questions and for your help. ☺

glennsgirl

Original Poster
Well, as others have said, you can look at prices to get an idea. But if you want an opinion, it's expensive! I used to think it was worth it, but our last visit was disappointing. Put it this way, it's enough money that if you're not thrilled with your meal, you're probably going to feel cheated.

Thanks for your reply! That's basically the answer I was looking for. I guess I should've phrased my question better. And not look at third party pricing as a reference when I have the facts in front of me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom