Flying Fish Cafe Question

Simon

Original Poster
This is my first post, so I apologize in advance if I mess something up.

On a visit to WDW a couple of years ago I ate at Flying Fish Cafe and remember the food as being very good. I will be at the parks again this December with my family and made a reservation at the restaraunt. However, I read a couple of reviews on a different site and they mentioned that the food is no longer as good as it was. My question is has anyone eaten there recently and can you let me know if the food is no longer worth the two points for the dining plan?

Thank you for your help!

Yanks07

Have eaten there at least 5 times with the last time being Feb. 05 No complaints here. Mahi- Mahi w/ basil rissoto........I had 3 times Yum! Going again Thurs. BC

tn1999

Yanks07 said:
Have eaten there at least 5 times with the last time being Feb. 05 No complaints here. Mahi- Mahi w/ basil rissoto........I had 3 times Yum! Going again Thurs. BC

i must mention that the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian has a Mahi-Mahi dish w/ mushroom rissoto. it is the best dish i have ever had in disney.

Simon

Original Poster
Wow, thank you for all the great input! I appreciate it, and will be keeping our reservation. :)

shmmrname

Glad to hear you're still planning on going, as I believe you shouldn't let someone else tell you how it has changed without at least seeing for yourself firsthand. Food/Dining is too subjective, and if you have had a good experience there in the past you owe them at least the benefit of the doubt. I hope you have a great time...

tikiman

I have never had a bad meal at the Flying Fish. We make sure we eat there every visit and it is always one of the best meals of the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom