Flower & Garden 2023?

Patcheslee

Original Poster
Is there a general time frame when Flower & Garden is announced? I haven't heard anything and considering precovid it didn't go into July, wondering if they'll cut it back again.

FettFan

Is there a general time frame when Flower & Garden is announced? I haven't heard anything and considering precovid it didn't go into July, wondering if they'll cut it back again.

I saw earlier today that F&G '23 was tentatively scheduled to start on March 1.

Which kind of bummed me out, as last year it started the day after Mardi Gras, so my family got to experience each of the booths.
This coming year, Mardi Gras is a week earlier (Feb. 21), so a big hearty THANK YOU to the pencil pushers at the Vatican who decided to schedule everything after Christmas by way of the lunar calendar.

Anyways, I'm hoping that they officially kick it off the week before, given that Presidents Day is Monday Feb. 20, Mardi Gras is Tuesday the 21, and the rest of the week will have an influx of people thanks to the RunDisney Princess 5K (24th), 10K (25th), Half-Marathon (26th), and Fairytale Challenge (25th-26th), all of which are currently sold out.

dreday3

Here are the dates of a few previous announcements -

December 14th, 2021
December 18th, 2020
September 24th, 2019
September 20th, 2018

Interesting, I didn't realize it should have been announced by now!

I hope nothing hinky is going on with it in 2023, we chose end of April specifically for the festival! 😲 Do you guys think it will still happen?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Do you guys think it will still happen?

Disney cancel an EPCOT festival?

0470C62C-4024-4F15-9F6D-2476C93FA72D.gif

That being said. They could rename it.

“Flower, Garden, and Beer 2023”

Patcheslee

Original Poster
Interesting, I didn't realize it should have been announced by now!

I hope nothing hinky is going on with it in 2023, we chose end of April specifically for the festival! 😲 Do you guys think it will still happen?
We've always been stuck with June vacations because of our schedules, would be a bit disappointed to not have a festival when we can finally go back.

Patcheslee

Original Poster
Interesting that the 2023 announcement is so much later (i.e. today). Maybe related to the Bob swap?
I was wondering if it had to do with getting bands scheduled for that long. 14yo wants to see Journey, Survivor, Billie Elish, 3 Days Grace, or John Mellencamp there. Someone needs a small reality check lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom