Flower & Garden 2020 Merchandise

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
There's got to be boatloads of this stuff that never saw the light of day. Should we assume it's headed for the outlets, or is there any chance to snatch a bargain when life is back to normal?

durangojim

they put some of it on shopdisney, but not nearly as much as I thought they would, especially with orange bird being so prominent. I bought some of the stuff off of eBay and actually paid less than retail even with shipping, but not less than my 20% AP discount would have been if we were still able to have been down there this week.

jensenrick

I was just thinking that this coming Monday was supposed to be the release of the new Orange Bird AP magnet? (heavy sigh)

Any chance maybe they will mail that one out to APs, considering that the parks may not open for month's yet?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I was just thinking that this coming Monday was supposed to be the release of the new Orange Bird AP magnet? (heavy sigh)

Any chance maybe they will mail that one out to APs, considering that the parks may not open for month's yet?
I was looking forward to getting the Orange Bird AP magnet, too. It'd be a nice gesture from Disney if they'll send one to AP holders who had to cancel trips.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
You get a magnet! And you get a magnet!
tenor.gif

Everybody gets a magnet!!!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I had gift cards galore saved up and had an entire list of things I would have grabbed up. Its too bad Disney doesnt give us far away guests travelers who cancelled F&G 2020 trips and cant pop in later, a way of ordering more park/ event merchandise.

jensenrick

I had gift cards galore saved up and had an entire list of things I would have grabbed up. Its too bad Disney doesnt give us far away guests travelers who cancelled F&G 2020 trips and cant pop in later, a way of ordering more park/ event merchandise.

Well, in that regard, I do see some F&G merch on sale at shopdisney.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom