Flower and Garden Festival Question

CJR

We will be in WDW from June 4th through the 11th. The F&G Festival ends on the 3rd. Do you think that they will still have the exhibits and stuff open while we are there or do they immediately shut the festival down? We normally go in March and I always see them setting up for the festival, but I've never really taken part in it. I thought It'd be neat to see what it is all about. Thanks for any help!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The parts that require staff to operate will shut down on the 3rd - like the festival center, presentations, kids areas, etc.

Some topiaries and decor will most likely still be around the park - however don't be suprised if you see it in various levels of deconstruction.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Just to note, incase there's an ambiguity, even the children's play areas will be shut down even if they're not removed. Things like the gint jungle gyms and butterfly garden. Those areas are staffed for various reasons (safety for the kids and butterflys).

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

We were there at the end of the festival in 2005. As stated, some things stop, others come down gradually. You should still be able to get a good feel for it the day after, even if parts will be closed.

One night we ended up taking a ride on the monorail from MK to Epcot after Epcot had closed. It was really cool seeing all the workers taking everything down. There were trucks on the walkways and people dismantling things. (This was probably 4 or 5 days after the festival ended.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom