Flower and Garden Festival Ears

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
Hey guys, it's me again, the ear hat psycho.

Has anyone seen these??
69FEE6C8-8B63-4F94-A76E-4C2AC36780CE_zpsu2ax6d0b.png

My best friend is in the world currently and has been asking all over Epcot to no such luck. I saw them on eBay for 70 bucks :( I always wanted the purple Figment ears and they don't make them anymore so I was super excited for these. Does anyone know where I can buy them ?!?

Figments Earless friend

Mna

I know this is kind of a no brainer, but have they checked where it says to go when you tap "find on map?"

We will be there in three weeks, and while I'm not a Mickey/ears fan, I may have to hunt down a pair of these.

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
I know this is kind of a no brainer, but have they checked where it says to go when you tap "find on map?"

We will be there in three weeks, and while I'm not a Mickey/ears fan, I may have to hunt down a pair of these.

Unfortunately everywhere they said they could be found they were sold out :( They were super cute ears and I loved that Figment was on them! Maybe if I win the lottery I can buy them on eBay! Haha ;)

aladdin2007

the app is awful anymore, everything is in store purchase only (except for what shopdisney.com has) and then when you check the location and go there they dont have the items even though the app says in stock. You use to be able to order just about everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom