Florida Resident Pass Question

Tenny317

Original Poster
If you buy a Florida state pass and do the monthly pass can you pay more on the monthly fee from month to month with more then the asking price? Just to make the process go quicker for example if one month I wanted to put $100 towards it, etc...

timeman

I would think you could pay more, but you would have to call them and pay it instead of waiting to have it charged to your card. If they are like Universal or Busch Gardens you will never see a statement, but your card will be charged on the same day of the month each month. I know that Universal & Busch Gardens will let you pay it off anytime you want, so you could pay the entire amount off in three months instead of 12 months if you want.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

no you cant, i tried to do that with my moms AP but they wouldnt allow me too due to being electronically billed the systemis set for one price..if poeple wanted to start doing double pymts it would mean having to overhaul the entire system theyre using

Tenny317

Original Poster
oh bummer...just because sometimes you have more money in one month than another....blllehhh oh well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom