florida resident/magic band/kids

jhawkod

Original Poster
I am not a FL resident. My mother is. We purchased resident tix for my kids (I have my own non resident tix to use for me) as my mom was going to go with us. She is now sick and cannot make the trip. The kids resident tix have already been applied to their magic bands which are waiting for us on property (we are staying at yacht club). Will I still need a fl resident to pick up the magic bands or am I ok since we are staying on property and already assigned. I know if I was picking up actual tix at the ticket window it may be different but I am hoping I am good since we are on property/already have the bands ordered...

JaxFLBear

Unless purchased at a ticket window, FL Resident tickets are typically sold in voucher form and must be activated by a FL resident prior to being used.

correcaminos

Remember also the bands have nothing really to do with the tickets themselves. It's just a method to look up the info so to speak. Unfortunately you'll need a FL resident there or you'll have to pay the difference in price upon activation at the window.

LAinSFLA

I have always been carded for all FL residents tickets. I get them for my out of state family and we have always had to show ID when redeeming the vouchers. Either myself or my wife has been there to provide proof. I don’t remember how they did it two years ago when we ran the food and wine 1/2. I think we had show annual pass when we did the MVMCP also, but that was some years ago.

On the other hand, we have never been carded for room rates for FL residents, and my out of state MIL usually makes them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom