Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Joesixtoe

WDW couple, mickeyviews, resorttv1, prince charming, DSNY, and cory meets world and my wife and I's go too.. they all are really good. So many yet we never run into any of them at the park :(

Joesixtoe

My sister met Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow in Diagon Alley. I think it was the highlight of her trip, heh heh.
I cant believe I forgot our favorite in Paging Mr Morrow.. yeah would be definitely my wife's highlight to meet him.. she loves me though, I'm not worried.. right....

Disney4family

We've been lucky enough to have met Josh & Jenna (ResortTV1), Chris (Spokesmayne), Beth (Streaming the Magic) and Gen (Earsome Emporium) in the parks.
We also saw Michael and David Kay at the Contempo Cafe, but didn't want to bother them since they were dining.
We would love to say hi and thanks to the Dis Unplugged crew, Brayden, Cory & Stephanie, and the Dislyfeofours family in person one day.

Joesixtoe

I hung out with the ResortTV1 gang one night last year, it was a fun way to spend an evening at MK.
That's pretty cool, they seem pretty relaxed and easy to be around... I guess since we mainly go on Saturdays, and vloggers dont seem to go as much on the busiest day of the week, that we don't ever run into anyone.

nelsonj3

Good evening to you, Josh! Fantastic video of Galaxy's Edge! Keep up the good work and we're hoping to run into you guys Labor Day week. Are you guys going to be at any of the Halloween parties between the 2nd and the 10th of September?

Thank you! And unfortunately, we won't be at any of the parties during those dates. Our September part is the 20th. Maybe we'll see you in another park! :)

I hung out with the ResortTV1 gang one night last year, it was a fun way to spend an evening at MK.

It was great to have you along!!

@nelsonj3 You guys rock!;)

Aww! Thanks!!

NickPytlinski

The Tim Tracker is our go to for disney. Great videos and great information.

Theme Park Worldwide are top of our list for everything other than disney usually but they also visit Disney which is cool.

Shawn and Alex (and shawns GF) are great vloggers with so much information its brilliant!

sgtmgd

I recently discovered Resort TV1 and couldn't disagree more. Whether its Josh & Jenna, Corey, Prince Charming Dev, Tim and or anyone else they all need to "promote their channel" and it requires likes and subscriptions to the channel. They all have mediums to donate but I've never felt pressured to do it. When you think about the time and effort to stream live for hours on end its "work" being done for those of us who cant be there in person. Its hard enough to navigate the parks with the crowds much less doing it with the equipment and not tripping (well not much Josh) in the process. I certainly havent interpreted Josh/Jenna as "desperate" and personally feel that was way out of line. I also find it remarkable that they often praise their competition while streaming and recommending you check out other peoples channels...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and viewpoints but for me I appreciate Resort TV1's live streams on Friday night and hope folks continue to "bop" the like button and subscribe, and or donate as Hoppers feel inclined.

Thank you Resort TV1 for all you do. Have a Great Big Beautiful tomorrow and a great MNSSHP tonight.

Phil12

Also congrats to Tim for spending 2000 dollars on a Gucci cardigan!

I am in the wrong business...

Also also congrats to Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow on all his great work lately, glad he's back.
Indeed, sweaters are great apparel for the climate in central Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom