Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

LeighM

Maybe I am in the minority, but I watch vloggers for their personality and location, not necessarily travel planning advice. I like the ones that don't feel like they belong on a travel show.

Personality is very important! If you don't like their personality then it doesn't matter how good their planning advice is. Personally, I get very bored just watching the equivalent of someone's WDW vacation if there's nothing useful in it for me. If I wanted to just see the parks then I would only watch 4K WDW and not have to deal with personalities and voiceovers. But I like watching planning videos so I can get some idea of how best to utilize Genie+, what food options are consistently must haves at the Epcot festival, what restaurants have changed their menus so that I don't waste my time getting an ADR. I don't go often enough for none of it to matter. It's the same as asking for trip/planning advice on these boards except that I can actually see it for myself. But there's definitely enough Disney vloggers so that there's channels for every type of viewer. No matter what you like to watch, there's something out there for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom