Florida Resident Discounts

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Original Poster
Sorry if this has already been discussed or in the wrong forum. My kids great grand mother resides in New Port Richey. We live in California. Is she able to purchase the kids discounted Florida resident children’s tickets if she comes with us to Universal for the first day? Thank you for any feedback.

JoeCamel

Sorry if this has already been discussed or in the wrong forum. My kids great grand mother resides in New Port Richey. We live in California. Is she able to purchase the kids discounted Florida resident children’s tickets if she comes with us to Universal for the first day? Thank you for any feedback.
To use the ticket you have to live here 6 months and one day of the year and produce ID or do a scam where you impersonate a resident.

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Original Poster
To use the ticket you have to live here 6 months and one day of the year and produce ID or do a scam where you impersonate a resident.
My kids are 5 and 7. We wouldn’t be carrying around their birth certificate. The discounted tickets would be for the kids and not the parents.

Jiggsawpuzzle35

Original Poster
Like I posted you can impersonate a resident, you wouldn't be the first
I wouldn’t want to impersonate a resident. I’d buy a normal ticket or go through one of those discounted places. I don’t see the issue of great grand mother or grand mother buying the kids a Florida resident ticket. I’m sure lots of grand kids visit their grandparents in Florida and they take them to the parks as a treat. Yeah my grand kids are from Connecticut, let me just pay the normal kids price lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom