Florida Real Estate

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
A plea to all Floridians.
Any of you guys (and gals) know any real estate websites or newspaper sites that features property for sale in the state of Florida ?
Either new property or previously owned NOT holiday home rentals.
Thanx for any help received.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Thanks Stitch79,
I knew that someone would be able to assist me. I'll browse the sites and then PM you with any questions to pass to your mum.
Thanks again :king:

Stitch79

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks Stitch79,
I knew that someone would be able to assist me. I'll browse the sites and then PM you with any questions to pass to your mum.
Thanks again :king:

No problem! I'll be happy to help you if I can.

TAC - I haven't had any experience with those companies, hopefully someone will be able to answer your question. You might want to post a new topic for that question so it gets more notice.

DisneySaint

MKT:
Is that realtor you're related to in Orlando? When my girlfriend and I go to scout the land down there next year, we'll without a doubt need someone to take us around, because we will have absolutely no idea where to look.

Joey

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yup.. that's my aunt. She owns a wig retail shop in Orlando that deals primarily with the theme parks and entertainment industries, but has had her real estate license for over 15 years now.

If she can't find something, she more than likely know someone who can

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Thanks for all replies, folks :)
Final question (for now :lol: ) does anyone know of any websites which give information about the numerous towns / counties within Florida. ie facilities etc which would help us narrow down our search for somewhere to live.

DisneySaint

Allright MKT - expect me to get in touch with you sometime next year (hehe). That will work out great for us if she could help us out. We are very excited about the move and such - but we're trying to do all the research and mental/physicial prep ahead of time. Anyplace other than Louisiana is a good place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom