Florida Man arrested for theft of R2-D2 from Walt Disney World Resort

JIMINYCR

Cant access the article because I'm not a subscriber. Pop up says Exclusive content reserved for subscribers only.

BASS

Lord almighty. I do not condone stealing, but hey, if you're stealing cash or something that can be readily turned into cash for your subsistence, so be it. But to steal an R2-D2 statue so you can I guess display it in your home is something.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Cant access the article because I'm not a subscriber. Pop up says Exclusive content reserved for subscribers only.
I'm not sure you'd want to trust the author. Example:

"Alleged stolen items include three, custom-designed light fixtures and a towel cabinet taken from Fort Wilderness Lodge sometime between May 13 and May 14 in the Sturdy Ranch Health Club. The forest-themed stand was reportedly converted to a housing unit for an arcade game and a “towel return” sign was located on a cart next to the stand."

OceanBlue

The article says he’s the suspect in a grand theft from the Polynesian resort in May. I do wish Disney had better security at the resorts, he can’t be the only one who spends his days wandering all over the property
Lord almighty. I do not condone stealing, but hey, if you're stealing cash or something that can be readily turned into cash for your subsistence, so be it. But to steal an R2-D2 statue so you can I guess display it in your home is something.
He was doing both...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom