News Flights of Wonder closing and replaced by 'UP! A Great Bird Adventure'

Ksearcy

Changes to the theater's exterior are already visible. The picture is above and to the left of the theater entrance.
IMG_0745.JPG

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

In the park now, and the theater is already behind walls and crews can be heard working. There is scaffolding covering most of the audience, reaching almost to the height of the roof, which gives me hope they may actually give it some theming again. They certainly aren't wasting time getting started with this!

View attachment 254038

Well, it would make sense as they are trying to get it open just around the time of AK's 20th Anniversary...

Kman101

lol. Is that name a joke? (I know it isn't)

I guess when you base a show on a movie called "Up" it doesn't lend itself to a great name.

Ironically I thought if we ever got an UP ride it would be called "Russell and Carl's Big Adventure" so this is close I suppose :joyfull:

FigmentJedi

It reminds me of that phenomenon of idiots and very small children thinking the "Single Adjective Movie Title" princesses have the names of their movies.

I'd have just gone with "The Wilderness Explorers Great Bird Adventure" or something, what with how widespread the group is in the park already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom