News Flights of Wonder closing and replaced by 'UP! A Great Bird Adventure'

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'd love to see a new show similar to Animal Actors on Location at Universal... But better. Why not? The one at universal is probably gonna close anyways.

Lets get some dog tricks to go WITH those birds! And cats and monkeys and rats and pigs and such! Cmoooon! ALL THE ANIMALS :D

WondersOfLife

The birds don't do tricks

I'm sorry... But the one bird who responds to the actor's arm movements to do certain TRICKS for food? And the others who take the flag? Yea, no, sorry, those are tricks.

Also............ Why.... Why did you feel the need to even bring this up?... This literally has nothing to further from my original post other than "I'm bored... I bet this'll set off some flames. Huehue c:"

peter11435

I'm sorry... But the one bird who responds to the actor's arm movements to do certain TRICKS for food? And the others who take the flag? Yea, no, sorry, those are tricks.

Also............ Why.... Why did you feel the need to even bring this up?... This literally has nothing to further from my original post other than "I'm bored... I bet this'll set off some flames. Huehue c:"
The birds don't do "tricks" for food. They perform natural behaviors.

I didn't bring it up, you did.

The point was that animals doing "tricks"does not belong at animal kingdom.

WondersOfLife

The birds don't do "tricks" for food. They perform natural behaviors.

I didn't bring it up, you did.

The point was that animals doing "tricks"does not belong at animal kingdom.

Some of them do normal behaviors. Some of them do tricks. SHE LITERALLY SAYS THERES A TRICK!!!
"His cue to say four is the word three."
That's called a trick.

Look at it. 10:00 The bird is doing tricks. This is stupid. You're being ignorant. Nothing left to say. Wow. Why do I even bother.

999th Happy Haunt

All I said was a show similar to Universal's show at AK would be awesome in my opinion! Then some bozo shows up and tells me that there aren't any bird tricks in this bird show... Literally for no apparent reason, just to start an argument. Which is what half of the people do on these forums. Like seriously. Chill. You can't always be the "I am the superior knowledge of you over EVERYthing" on the web. Literally, you want to start an argument over what is a bird trick and what isn't? Then expect a snoody reply back. Good lord.
He responded the correct answer, the show is meant to showcase natural behavior of animals, as all of animal kingdom does, not tricks. You started the argument after that.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm just gonna throw this out there...If the theater does infact closed and the space is not that big for an attraction....I could say they would either expand the size of Yak & Yeti next door or make another dining venue for more dinner packages for Rivers of light....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm just gonna throw this out there...If the theater does infact closed and the space is not that big for an attraction....I could say they would either expand the size of Yak & Yeti next door or make another dining venue for more dinner packages for Rivers of light....
If it does close, which I have no info on, I would expect another show. It is needed for capacity.

Last edited:

larandtra

They are tricks...no they arent...yes they are...nu-uh...uh huh..nanana boo boo...
You two are great for entertainment..If I were 10. How about both of you perform a trick and disappear.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Depends how you define 'trick'. The show itself makes the distinction that they're not going to have the birds to 'unnatural' behavior like riding a tiny bicycle. So, none of those 'tricks.' But they do perform their natural behaviors at a learned cue... which can be called a trick if that's how you define trick.

Natural tricks: yes.

Unnatural tricks: no.

Now, if I give you all a grape, will you stop arguing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom