Flight of Passage on Day w/ Extra Magic Hours

ToddWuest03

Original Poster
Anyone have a rough guess on how long the line will be for Flight of Passage if I head their first thing at 9am (w/o Fastpass) on a day with Extra Magic hours starting at 8am?

Am I looking at a several hour wait or will I be able to get on within an hour or so if I go straight there?

correcaminos

My guess? 120 minutes give or take. At 8am non EMH at 8am the posted time was that and the line took about 90 minutes per what a friend said. An hour later it was around 150. So given I think they are overestimating times I think 2 hours will be the wait.

Those who can do EMH I think will take advantage of it. Not sure when you are going but I don't expect the wait times to go down anytime soon.

KrzyKtty

We were there June 12th with the 7 am EMH. We were at the park by 6:30 and my husband and son were off the ride within 45 minutes. By the time the park opened to all guests at 8 am, the posted wait time was 150 minutes. It grew to about 220 minutes and stayed there for the rest of the day. Even with over estimation, I would count on your wait being at least 1.5 hours first thing in the morning if there was EMH.

Minnie1986

If you have the option, snag a FastPass for it. I know that when my day comes, it will be the first one I try to make.

jiminy.cricket

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party but I concur. I watched my app yesterday and within 20 minutes of opening, FOP had garnered a 180-minute wait! Unbelievable! I intend to head there first thing in the morning with EMH and just hope for the best since no FP+ were available for it. I'm hoping the wait will be under an hour and at least it will give me time to admire the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom