Flight of passage evacuation (3/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joup7

Original Poster
Flight of passage just ended abruptly and they evacuated the entire building. The emergency lights were flashing and I heard them say to evacuate the building, something along the lines of fire was mentioned in the message. The entire queue is being evacuated too, nobody being let in. River journey also appears down according to the app but haven’t checked personally yet.

GlacierGlacier

Flight of passage just ended abruptly and they evacuated the entire building. The emergency lights were flashing and I heard them say to evacuate the building, something along the lines of fire was mentioned in the message. The entire queue is being evacuated too, nobody being let in. River journey also appears down according to the app but haven’t checked personally yet.
River Journey would be down alongside FoP as they're the same building. They do take different amounts of time to bring back online, however.

joup7

Original Poster
I and my fiancé both think we heard the F word on the intercom. My dad thinks he heard it from the cast member walking us out.

I spoke to a helpful cast member outside afterwards, he said something tripped the alarm. They are just trying to figure out what. They are encouraging everybody to go explore and enjoy the rest of the park because it could be a while, but he didn’t know anything for certain.

Both still down.

Cmdr_Crimson

We know who "uh" it was.."uh" 😂
maxresdefault.jpg

jt04

We all smelled something burning but thought it was the chicken cooking from satuli canteen. I really hope they didn’t shut down the ride for 75 minutes over chicken.

No, just more chicken little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom